Monday, January 9, 2012

True Meaning of Christmas .

I know, I'm late on this post and I am sorry. So here you are.

CHRISTMAS.

This day and it''s meaning has been twisted beyond belief. Society changes everything to make money. Christmas is a holiday to celebrate JESUS. Not gifts or food or traveling. This holiday has went from being joyous to stressful. Even I get irritated with it. All the insane late night shopping for your list of people, some people you have only met and talked to once and you don't even know why you are spending money on them.

I'll be honest. I am not a fan of Christmas anymore because it has come to be a hassle instead of being CELEBRATED.

God is the reason we are still alive. Jesus is the reason we are clean and pure of all sins. Without his birth he would have never been sacrificed and we wouldn't be who we are today [even though how we are isn't all that great]. He loves us and is our saving grace, the one to catch you when you fall, the one who allows you to cry to him when in time of need, who cheers you up when you are down, to give you that feeling of acceptance and love when you feel alone.

So help me make the change. Help me bring back the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Will you stand out? Do you have the courage to make that difference? If not for me, for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment