Monday, January 16, 2012

I keep on lovin' you .

We all have that one person we love and will do anything for. Now, I'm not talking about family members or friends. I am talking about that one man/woman we all look at and see ourselves marrying. Some of the time the other never knows. That is the failure of courage taking place to which allows us to share our feelings.

You hear stories all the time about old high school friends who loved each other and never said anything to the other then, years down the road they meet again and fall in love and get married. Now it isn't an everyday thing but it happens.

There is a boy, yes I am going sappy on you for a moment [I apologize] but there is a boy I am comepletely and utterly in love with. Now some of you 'wiser' adults are going to say [you're 15 you don't know what love is] and if you think it stop reading. Everyone falls in love I just happened to do it at a young age.

Now you're asking [what is love? what makes you think you're in love?] well, love is when you are around the person and feel nothing but joy, you are PROUD to walk with them in public, to hold their hand and kiss them any chance you get. That one person who gives you butterflies whether you have been together for months or years. Love is complicated yes, but once its perfect you are happy. Nothing can ruin your good mood cause you have seen them and kissed them.

When you love someone you are there for them no matter what they have been through. You are their shoulder to cry on and The one to have their back in any fight.

This boy, he does that for me and I have never been happier than I am when I am with him. I just pray it lasts and we can be this happy for a while. None of the drama of he said she said. Just us, us against the world. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment