Thursday, February 9, 2012

. . . Love in GODS timing.

image
Lately, I have been dealing with a lot of stress and a few personal things that have been overwhelming me. Though all of it gets to me at some points I do have one good, positive and amazing thing in my life that makes me smile no matter the mood I am in. What is it? Not what but who. My amazing boyfriend. The one guy who has been by my side through and through. We fuss and fight but we always work through it. He has saved me. God sent him in a rough part of my life to show me that people DO actually stay. He sent him to show me that love still exists for us broken people. Us who have been hurt time and time again, those of us who feel unworthy and useless in this society. Those of us who feel as though love is only out there for the “good” people, the clean people. 
In actuality, this is not true. God sends love to those whom earn it. Those of us who are broken and feel like no one could ever love someone like “us” are sent that perfect person in GODS TIME. Just because you want something immediately and God doesn’t give it to you doesn’t mean you should give it up. It means you just aren’t ready yet. Whenever God feels like the timing is right, that person will come. So don’t fret whenever a relationship doesn’t work that was meaningless, it just means thats one less person you have to go through, and one less person before you reach your match. 
Live life, Cry when you need to, Laugh when you want to, and completely break down when you feel it’s right because everything that happens and everything you are going through,is leading you to the one. No matter how bad or good it is. Just remember “God loves even the most broken of people.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment